Tuesday 20 September 2011

I have been reading self help books and web pages, trying to create a master plan for my glorious come back. I will be strong and grounded and happy and healed from all wounds. I will be able to see through people and I won't be too nice.
One of the greatest things I have learned in my relationship (still having difficulty putting the x factor in front of it) was that we don't know what could happen to us next. I remember thinking if only I knew that he was going to enter my life, I wouldn't be so sad when my previous relationships ended. If only I knew that they had to go so that he could come. So maybe the moral of this story is to trust life.
I read a positive thinking quote today. It said: "Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something greater inside you that is greater than any obstacle."

No comments:

Post a Comment